Healthy Tuna and White Bean Pita
- 6 ounces chunk light tuna, drained
- 2 cups white beans, rinsed, drained, and lightly mashed
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup non-fat plain yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 4 small whole wheat pitas (4 inch diameter)
Mix together tuna, beans, onion, yogurt, garlic and parsley.
Stir in olives and tomatoes.
Spoon 1/4 of mixture into each pita.
Wrap each pita pocket with plastic wrap and place in quart size freezer bag. To serve, thaw in refrigerator overnight and serve cold.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Curried Pork Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli Dal Curry 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sour Orange Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon Head Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab Norfolk 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach and Tuna Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- New England Pawtucket Chick Pea &... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Chipotle Cannellini Beans... 0/5 (0 Votes)