Yield: 40-50 mushrooms
Skill Level: Easy
This recipe is SO easy to throw together and is a total crowd pleaser!
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese
- 1 bunch green onions finely chopped
- 1 pound. bacon chopped, cooked, and drained
- 3/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 40-50 mushrooms washed with stems pulled out
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Mix cream cheese, green onions, bacon, and Parmesan cheese together in a large bowl.
Stuff mushrooms with filling, as much as desired. I do about 1 tsp give or take depending on the size of the mushroom.
Bake stuffed mushrooms at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.