Crispy Kale Chips
- 1 head kale, washed and thoroughly dried
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt, for sprinkling
Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F.
Remove the ribs from the kale and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces. Lay on a baking sheet and toss with the olive oil and salt. Bake until crisp, turning the leaves halfway through, about 20 minutes. Serve as finger food.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Chicken Breast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuna Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana Pudding 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta with Tomatoes and Goat Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Individual Potato Gratin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Penne with Escarole and Sausage/... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato Bucatini 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Kale with Roasted Peppers and... 0/5 (0 Votes)