Stuffed Chicken Breast
Combination of two WW recipes - Stuffed Chicken Breast (4pts) and Stuffed Chicken Cordon Blue (7pts) - using thin sliced chicken breast and less cheese I think they are about 3 PointsPlus each.
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 6-10 oz spinach, fresh/chopped
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup 2% fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1-1/2 tlb Progresso Italian bread crumbs
- 2 tlb egg beater
- salt, pepper, garlic to taste
- 1 pound thin sliced chicken breast
- 1 can campbell golden mushroom soup (healthy choice if you can find it) thinned a little with water and pepper and poultry seasoning to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat oven 425 degress. Spray nonstick spray in baking dish and set aside. Add olive oil and onions to fry pan and cook until softened about 5 minutes. Add chopped spinach and cook another 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat. In medium bowl combine feta and mozzarella cheese, bread crumbs, egg beater and seasonings to taste. Add spinach, mix well.
Divide spinach mixture between cutlets. Roll up and place seam side down in baking dish. Spray each roll with a little nonstick spray and sprinkle with italian bread crumbs.
Mix soup, water and poultry seasoning and pour over chicken rolls. Bake until the chicken is cooked through, about 25-30 minutes.