- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
Cook noodles and drain when done. Fry onion till tender. Mx remaining ingredients together with onion and noodles excep chips. Bake 350 1/2 hour.
I changed this up a little bit. I didn't have any peas in the house so decided to use french cut french green beans drained. I also didn't have chips so used French's French Fried Onions crushed on top. I aslo added a half can of water to soup mixture. Turned out great...I would make it this way again.