WW Mag, sounds fabulous
- 3 pkgs (3 0z each) french vanilla pudding instant mix
- 4 cups milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can sweetened cond milk (14oz)
- 1 cont (8 oz) cool whip thawed
- 10-12 large bananas cut in 1/4" thick slices
- 2 pkgs (12oz each) vanilla wafers
- 1 cont (12 oz) cool whip thawed
Place pudding mix in large bowl. Add milk, whipping with whisk for 3 minutes to mix well. Add sour cream and condensed milk, mix well. Fold in 8 oz cool whip.
In large serving or baking dish, layer bananas, wafers and pudding, making 2 or 3 layers. Spread 12 oz cool whip over top. Refrigerate until cookies soften, 4 hours or overnight.