Contadina Penne Pasta Bake
- 12 oz. penne pasta
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion (opt)
- 1 can (15oz.) Italian Style Tomato Sauce
- 1 can (14.5oz.) Recipe Ready Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can (6oz.) Italian Paste with Roasted Garlic
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
2. Cook meat and onion in large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes, drain. Stir in tomato sauce, undrained tomatoes, tomato paste and 1/2 cup water, cook; stirring occastionally, 10 minutes.
3. Layer half pasta, half sauce and half cheese in 13" x 9" baking dish; repeat. Cover and bake in preheated 350F over, 20 minutes.