- 1 (16- to 16.3-ounce; 8 biscuits) tube of biscuits
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 4 cup(s) chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) heavy cream
1. Place biscuits on cookie sheet. Brush with beaten egg; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sugar. Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden.
2. In 10-inch skillet, cook pineapple and 1/4 cup sugar on medium-high 5 minutes or until tender, stirring often.
3. Beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Divide pineapple and cream among split biscuits.