LC Chocolate Fondue
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 8 cup fresh strawberries , halved
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cup fresh cubed cantaloupe
- 4 tsp SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, granulated
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream , divided
- 4 oz cream cheese , cut in chunks
- 1 Combine cocoa and 1/2 cup cream in small saucepan or fondue pot over low heat; whisk to mix completely. When cocoa mixture is hot and thick, add remaining cream and cream cheese.
- 2 Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and thick. Add sucralose and vanilla; stir to mix.
- 3 Keep fondue warm over very low heat. Arrange strawberries and melon on a plate. Use wooden skewers or fondue forks for dipping.
- Additional Information
- Can use whatever fruit is fresh and available, just count the carbs!