crock pot beef and mushroom stroganoff
feeds 5-6...for just the kids and i split all ingredients into two portions and make two meals!! SO quart or gallon bags should work for us!!
- Slow Cooker Beef and Mushrooms
- 3 lbs stew meat, cubed
- 1 (10.75 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (4 oz each) cans mushrooms, with liquid
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 (1 oz) packet dry onion soup mix
Combine all ingredients in a resealable gallon-sized freezer bag. Zip closed.
When ready to eat, remove from freezer and thaw in fridge for 24 hours. Cook on HIGH for 6 hours or LOW for 10 hours.
Serve over rice.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (814 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (705 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (666 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (379 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Hot and Sour Mushroom, Cabbage,... 4.5/5 (165 Votes)