PINEAPPLE BLISS CUPCAKES WITH WHIPPED CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
- 1 (18.25 oz) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple in juice (do not drain)
- 1 box of regular or 1/3 less fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoons vanilla
- 10 ounces regular or lite Cool Whip
Adapted from culinary.wordpress.com
Combine cake mix and undrained crushed pineapple in a large bowl. Mix on medium speed with electric mixer until combined.
Pour into lined cupcake tins about 2/3 full. Bake according to directions on the back of the cake mix box or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
Cool cupcakes completely and frost.
Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting:
Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and powdered sugar and beat until smooth and well-combined. Fold in whipped cream until combined.
Store cupcakes in refrigerator.