BLUE RIBBON STUFFED CRUST BLUEBERRY LIME PIE
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 (9 inch) refrigerated pie crust, room temperature
- 1/4 cup chopped sliced almonds
- 1 (21 ounce) can LUCKY LEAF® Premium Blueberry Pie Filling
Adapted from allrecipes.com
1.Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, lime peel, lime juice, sugar, and almond extract until creamy. Remove 3/4 cup cheese filling; set aside.
2.Unroll one pie crust and press it into glass 9-inch pie pan, pressing crust up sides and bottom. Sprinkle the bottom of crust with chopped almonds, lightly pressing down into the crust; spoon and spread 3/4 cup cheese filling over the bottom and sides of pie crust.
3.Unroll the second pie crust; press or roll smooth and place over the cheese filling. Press crusts together; tuck top edges under the rim to form fluting crust; flute crust. Lightly prick bottom crust with fork to remove any air bubbles. Spread LUCKY LEAF Blueberry Pie Filling into crust; place spoonfuls of remaining lime cream cheese over pie filling; lightly swirl together with spoon to form a designed top.
4.Bake in preheated 425 degree oven for 15 minutes; reduce heat to 375 degrees; continue baking for 25-30 minutes or only until the crust is golden. Let cool, for 15-20 minutes. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
You'll also love
- Creamy Shrimp and Mushroom Pasta 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Chia Berry Smoothie Recipe 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- LEMON QUARK CREAM CAKE 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Orange Nut Butter Cake 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Key Lime and White Chocolate Scones 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Microwave Oatmeal Blueberry Muffins 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Santa Fe Salad with Chili-Lime... 4.5/5 (28 Votes)