- 1 package (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 350°F. In small bowl, beat cream cheese, brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Set aside.
2.On work surface, unroll dough into 2 large rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over dough; sprinkle with pecans and cranberries. Starting at 1 short side, roll up each rectangle. Cut each into 4 slices. Place slices, cut sides down, on ungreased cookie sheet.
3.Bake 17 minutes or until golden brown. In small bowl, mix powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla until smooth; drizzle over warm pinwheels.
You'll also love
- Pork Ragu with Rigatoni 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Cannellini Bean & Dill Hummus 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- SALMON LA ORANGE SUE'S 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Skillet Black Beans with Potatoes... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Tomato Soup with Orange & Cumin 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Miso Mushroom Zucchini "Ramen"... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Chocolate Chunk Pumpkin Seed... 4.2/5 (12 Votes)