BLUEBERRY MUFFIN MIX CHEESECAKE BARS
- ◾1 package Bakery Style Blueberry Muffin Mix
- ◾1/4 cup butter, softened
- ◾1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- ◾1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- ◾1 cup granulated sugar
- ◾1 egg
- ◾3 tablespoons lemon juice
- ◾1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
Adapted from best-ever-cookie-collection.com
1.Preheat the oven to 350F degrees. Lightly grease 9-inch square baking pan.
2.Rinse blueberries from mix with cold water and pat dry.
3.In a medium mixing bowl, add muffin mix. Cut in butter with pastry blender. Stir in pecans.
4.Press mixture into bottom of prepared pan.
5.Bake crust for 15 minutes or until set.
6.In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
7.Add egg, lemon juice and lemon peel and mix well.
8.Spread cream cheese mixture over crust and then sprinkle with blueberries.
9.Sprinkle topping packet from mix over blueberry layer.
10.Return pan to oven and bake another 35 to 40 minutes, or until filling is set.
11.Remove from the oven and cool pan on wire rack.
12.Cut bars into desired size and shape.
You'll also love
- Marinated pork roast 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Orange Creamsicle Shake 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Meat Loaf Campbells Tomato Soup 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- ICED OATMEAL APPLESAUCE COOKIES 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Strawberry-Mango Ice Pops 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Mango, Banana, Raspberry & Spinach... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- BLUEBERRY MUFFIN CAKE 4.5/5 (16 Votes)