SLOW COOKER ORANGE CHICKEN
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts or thighs
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons ketchup
- Flour for dredging
Adapted from spoonful.com
Roll each piece of chicken in flour until well coated. Place chicken in the bottom of a slow cooker.
Combine orange juice, marmalade, soy sauce, garlic and ketchup in a small bowl. Stir until well blended.
Pour sauce over chicken and place lid on cooker. Cook on LOW setting for 4-6 hours or until done.
Remove chicken from slow cooker and stir sauce well; top with extra sauce.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Pumpkin Cake 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Mini Zucchini Cheese Bites 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Bars - Creamy Chocolate Coconut... 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Blackberry Cobbler 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Raspberry & Lemon Cream Tart 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Grilled Citrus Salmon 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Cranberry Orange Nut Bread 4.5/5 (15 Votes)