Shrimp and Avocado Salad
- Ingredients (Cilantro Dressing/Marinade):
- 3 Tbsp fresh Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/8 tsp fresh cracked Pepper, to taste
- pinch Salt, to taste
- 1 . Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Ingredients (Salad):
- Cilantro dressing
- 1 lb cooked shrimp, deveined and tail removed
- 2 ripe avocados
- 4 cups lettuce or baby greens
Adapted from facebook.com
1. Pour cilantro dressing/marinade over shrimp (make sure any excess water is poured off if you are using thawed frozen shrimp). Stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour (2 or 3 is better).
2. Wash and dry lettuce (use a Salad Spinner, paper towel, clean tea towel or just let it sit in a colander). Divide among plates.
3. Cut avocado into bite-size wedges. Sprinkle over lettuce.
4. Top with marinated shrimp and leftover dressing. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Smothered Pork Chops and Potatoes 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Cake: GF Orange and Chocolate Cake 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Curried Salmon Cakes 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- CORN, AVOCADO, AND TOMATO SALAD 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Chocolate Strout Layer cake 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Crab & Artichoke Dip 4.4/5 (10 Votes)