- 1 beaten egg
- 2 limes- zested and juiced
- 1 tsp minced jalapeno pepper
- 1 tsp minced cilantro
- 1 tsp worchestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup diced red peppers
- 2 slices bread-soaked in milk and excess squeezed out
- 1 lb crab meat
- panko crumbs
- 3/4 cup crushed pecans
Mix together egg, lime, jalanpeno pepper, cilantro and worchestershire sauce.
Add to bowl with red peppers and crabmeat.
Add bread and panko crumbs and mix together well.
Form into patties and coat with pecans.
Freeze for 2 hours.
Brown crab cakes in frying pan- 7 min per side.
Bake at 400 in oven for 15 miniutes.