Tuna Rice/Noodle Casserole
In many of Anne's recipes, she uses evaporated milk instead of regular milk to increase the flavor and creaminess. She still ALWAYS has a can of evaporated milk in her pantry.
- 6 oz. can of albacore tuna
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 cup cooked rice or 8 oz. cooked and drained egg noodles
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 6 oz. grated yellow cheese (American or Chedder) Salt and pepper to taste.
- Small amount of milk (usually evaporated)
In the pot with the cooked rice or noodles, add flaked tuna, mushroom soup, 4 oz. of grated cheese,enough milk to thin the soup down to a sauce (about 1/2 soup can), salt and pepper if desired and pour this into casserole dish. Top with remaining 2 oz. of grated cheese. Bake for 2o minutes at 350 degrees. Again, you can increase the amount of the casserole by doubling the ingredients.
You'll also love
- Grannie's Deep Dish Apple Cobbler 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Greek Salad Potato Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp and Asparagus Crepes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab And Shrimp Mold 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Barbecue Shrimp Over Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sotanghon (Glass Noodle) Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuna Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mahi Mahi with Asian Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)