Scallops with Citrus Glaze
This citrusy, garlicky glaze and these scallops go perfectly together! Simple but impressive when you want to make dinner for a loved one or when its time to treat yourself.
- 12 sea scallops (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
Cooking time 15mins
Sprinkle scallops with salt and pepper. Sauté in skillet with 1 tablespoon olive oil until firm and opaque. Remove and keep warm.
In same skillet, cook garlic in remaining oil for one minute. Add juices, soy sauce and orange peel. Bring to boil. Cook and stir for five minutes or until thickened. Serve over scallops.
You'll also love
- Oregon Salmon Patties 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Apple Cider Beignets with... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Cherry Nut Bars 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Seared Scallops with Pinot Gris... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Broiled Steelhead Trout With... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Lemon Cheesecake Cheese Ball 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Chipotle Stuffed Chicken Breast 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Jaden's Chinese Beef Broccoli 4.3/5 (3 Votes)