- 1/3 cup flour, divided
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 med red bell pepper, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 med green bell pepper, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 2 tsp ground chili powder
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 14-3/4oz can reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp grated orange peel
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed green olives
- 4 cups no-yolk egg noodles
Spread 3 Tbsp of flour on waxed paper. Dredge chicken in flour; turning to coat. In a nonstick skillet, heat 1 Tbsp oil over med-high heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once, until no longer pink, about 12 min. Place chicken on a platter; cover with foil.
Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions, but do not add salt. Drain noodles. Divide noodles on 4 serving plates.
Heat remaining oil in skillet. Add red and green peppers; cook, stirring for 6 min. Add remaining flour and chili powder; cook for 1 min. Stir in mushrooms, broth, tomato paste, peel, and olives. Simmer for 5 min.
Place chicken over noodles. Pour sauce over chicken. Serve immediately.