Corny Salmon Cakes
- 2 6-ounce cans boneless, skinless pink salmon
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1/3 cup light canola mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
1. Combine the salmon, 1/2 cup bread crumbs, cheese, corn, mayonnaise, ketchup and egg in a bowl and mix until well blended.
2. Shape the mixture into 8 patties and coat with remaining bread crumbs.
3. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
4. Cook the patties until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
5. Add the remaining oil to the skillet, flip the patties and cook an additional 4 to 5 minutes.
You'll also love
- TURKEY WITH LEMONY THYME BUTTER 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Loaded Mashed Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- TUNA NOODLE CASSEROLE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- POPCORN BALLS (Shannon Tite) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CREAMED CORN 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Char Grilled Lobster with Spicy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Halibut Fish Sandwich 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon Cakes with Lemon-Herb Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)