Slow Cooker Sesame Chicken
Want a simple recipe for Sesame Chicken? This is cheaper than takeout and tastes just as delicious!
- 1 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried onion
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons water
- Sesame seeds
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 130mins
Put chicken into crock pot.
Combine honey, soy sauce, onion, ketchup, oil, and garlic. Pour over chicken. Cook on low for 3 to 4 hours or on high 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours, or just until chicken is cooked through.
Remove chicken from crock pot, leave sauce. Dissolve 2 teaspoons of cornstarch in 3 tablespoons of water and pour into crock pot. Stir to combine with sauce. Replace lid and cook sauce on high for ten more minutes or until slightly thickened.
Cut chicken into bite size pieces and return to crock pot - can leave chicken in and simmer on low or serve.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve over rice.
You'll also love
- LEMON lemony BROWNIES - 4.6/5 (50 Votes)
- Potato Halves 4.6/5 (49 Votes)
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Rice... 4.6/5 (49 Votes)
- Balsamic Pork Chops 4.6/5 (49 Votes)
- Crispy Chicken Costoletta 4.3/5 (68 Votes)
- Italian Christmas Cookies 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
- The Pioneer Woman's Sausage Gravy 4.1/5 (84 Votes)
- Chicken & Dumpling Casserole 4.6/5 (52 Votes)