Creamy Herb Chicken
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 med yellow onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh chives (optional)
- 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over med heat. Add chicken; cook, turning once, until no longer pink, about 6 min.
Remove chicken and place on a plate; cover with foil to keep warm.
For the sauce, add onion to skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 3 min. Stir in garlic, cumin, and pepper. Cook for 1 min.
Add broth, parsley, and chives to skillet; cook, stirring, until broth is reduced slightly, about 3 min.
Return chicken to skillet and cook until heated through, about 3 min. Using a slotted spatula, place chicken on individual serving plates.
Reduce heat to low. Whisk yogurt into skillet; cook, whisking constantly until sauce is heated through, about 30 sec. Spoon yogurt sauce over chicken.