Parmesan-Roasted Green Beans
The photo doesn't do this dish justice. Roasted green beans with lots of melted Parmigiano-Reggiano makes a delicious side dish. We love it served with Sole Almondine and Lemon Smashed Potatoes.
- 1 pound thin green beans (haricots verts)
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from foodiewife-kitchen.blogspot.com
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Trim off the tough end of the beans and arrange the beans on a nonstick cookie sheet.
Drizzle with olive oil season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the top and bake until the cheese melts and forms a crisp shell over the beans, about 10 minutes.
Let the beans sit a few minutes for the cheese to cool slightly. Lift the beans out onto a platter and serve.
You'll also love
- Balsamic BBQ Sauce for Chicken,... 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- ORANGE CREAM FUDGE 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Crunchy Parmesan Sugar Snap Peas 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Carrot Patch Brownies 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Holiday Brunch Torte 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken Green Bean Stuffing... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Strawberry, Mango & Rose Pavlova 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Green Beans with Shallots, Thyme,... 4/5 (15 Votes)