Pear and Pecorino ravioli with walnuts
- 1 lb Bartlett pears, peeled and cored
- 8 oz. Pecorino Toscano cheese
- 1/4 cup mascarpone cheese
- 3 tbs. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 lb. fresh pasta
- 3 tbs unsalted butter
- 3 tbs chopped toasted walnuts
Finely grate pears and Pecorino into bowl. Stir in mascarpone, 3 tbs parsley, salt and pepper.
Assemble hand-cranked pasta machine. Using machine, roll pasta into a thin sheet; cut into 12" pieces.
Attach ravioli attachment to pasta machine. Working in batches, fill ravioli. Using paring knife, cut ravioli into squares; transfer to lightly floured baking sheet. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before cooking.
Bring large pot 2/3 full of salted water to boil over high heat. Add half of ravioli; cook until ravioli float and are al dente, 2-3 minutes. Using skimmer, transfer ravioli to paper towels to drain. Cook remaining ravioli. Reserve 1/4 cup cooking water.
In large saute pan over medium-high heat, melt butter until bubbling; season with salt and pepper. Stir in ravioli; add reserved cooking water as needed to create sauce. Stir in 1 tbs parsley. Transfer ravioli to warmed serving bowl; sprinkle with walnuts. Serves 4-6
You'll also love
- Old-Fashioned Macaroni Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cossie Snyder Crab Cakes 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Elegant Holiday Dinner Menu: ... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Company Potatoes taste of home... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Israeli Pasta Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Grilled Tuna with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Linguine and Clams (Prince Pasta... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Ginger Pear Shortcakes 4.4/5 (11 Votes)