Key Lime Pie
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup key lime juice with zest
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- 2 drops green food coloring
- 2 eggs
- 1 9 inch pie crust, baked
Preheat oven to 325.
In a large bowl, cream the cream cheese and sugar. Add the key lime juice, sour cream, and flour, mix well. Add the food coloring and stir,
. Stir in eggs, taking care not to overbeat. Pour into prepared pie crust.
Bake 30 minutes, until the center is set. Ready when toothpick in center comes out clean. Allow to cool then refrigerate overnight.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (230 Votes)
- Mediterranean Lemon Chicken 4.4/5 (170 Votes)