Fresh Tomato and Pesto Penne
- 12 oz penne or other short pasta
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup prepared basil pesto
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil leaves (optional)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
In large pot of boiling water cook pasta for 10 min or until almost tender.
Drain immediately and return to pot.
Whisk flour into milk and pour over pasta in pot. Stir in pesto; cook over medium heat, stirring for about 5 min or until sauce is thickened.
Season with salt and pepper
Stir in tomatoes and serve sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.
Garnish with fresh basil, if using.
You'll also love
- PICKLED RED ONIONS: 0/5 (0 Votes)
- dip - Peanut butter lentil dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Super Onion Meatloaf 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Pasta Creamy Lemon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Lemon Chicken Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crock Pot Tortellini 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tomato Scallion Shortcakes with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- WW Stove-Top Macaroni and Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)