I've been mostly eating paleo these days and was looking for something onto which to serve saucy dishes. This was very good!
- 1/2 head of cabbage, sliced to desired thickness of 'noodles'
- 2 Tbs. butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
Adapted from seattlelocalfood.com
Heat butter in a large (preferably heavy bottomed) frying pan. Add in garlic and saute for 1 minute. Add in the cabbage and cook for about 10 minutes, covered, stirring occasionally. Add small amounts of water if the cabbage starts sticking to the pan. Cook them until they've reached a consistency you like.
You'll also love
- Twice-Baked Sweet Potatoes 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Honey-Lemon Grilled Chicken 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Asparagus with Mushrooms 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- MACARONI PIE 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Spinach Orzo Salad 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Vietnamese Pho: Beef Noodle Soup 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Cabbage 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Seasoned Rice Noodles with... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)