granola - Ginger granola bake
- 1 banana- mashed
- 1 tsp molasses (more if you like a strong taste)
- 3 tbs agave ad 1/6tsp stevia
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy milk
- 1 cup oats
- 3 tbs buckwheat flour (or other GF flour)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 heaped tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp mixed spice
- 2 tsp ground chia or flax
- Topping- unbaked gingerbread granola (see main blog recipe) and a drizzle of molasses once baked.
Adapted from includingcake.com
Mix the mashed banana with the wet ingredients in a small bowl. Mix the dry ingredients together in a larger bowl then add the wet mixture and mix through.
Spoon the mixture into a small oven dish (min was approx. 15cm diameter) and top generously with the raw granola mix pressing it into the mixture.
Bake for approx. 15 mins until the granola is golden. Drizzle with a little molasses if desired.
Allow to cool a little before slicing and serving.