Scalloped Potatoes for Two *(GOOD)*
- 2 medium potatoes, sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoon flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup skim milk, scalded
- 1 slice cheese (optional)
Arrange half the sliced potatoes and onion in 1-quart glass bowl.
Combine flour, salt and pepper; sprinkle half the mixture over tomatoes. Repeat layers with remaining potatoes, onion and flour mixture. Pour scalded milk over potatoes. Sprinkle with paprika.
Microwave on high for 5 minutes, adding cheese the last minute of cooking time.
You'll also love
- Bacon-wrapped Pretzels Paula Deen 4/5 (2 Votes)
- VELVEETA CHEESE SAUCE FOR COOKED... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Apple Pan Dowdy in a Skillet/... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Outback Clam chowder 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Crawfish & Andouille Cornbread... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Fleurty Spinach Artichoke and... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Scallop Puffs Que Sara 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Cajun Potatoes and Corn on the Cob 4/5 (1 Votes)