cookie - Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Quinoa Cookies
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (chunky or smooth)
- 3 Tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup vegan, gluten-free chocolate chips
Adapted from gogoquinoa.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine quinoa, peanut butter, maple syrup, salt, and oats in a large mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer on
low/medium speed, combine ingredients well.
Stir in coconut and chocolate chips.
Scoop and mold dough into round, tablespoon-sized cookies.
Place cookies on parchment-paper-lined baking sheets and bake for approximately 20 minutes, until bottoms
are nicely browned.
Allow to cool completely before storing.