Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
Recipe came from a magazine but don't remember which one I pulled it out from, sorry to the author. Easy semi-homemade dish. About 30 min to prep and 20 min to cook.
- 2 each - 10 oz. cans of enchilada sauce. I like to use one mild and one medium.
- 4 Cups shredded chicken (from rotisserie chicken)
- 1 8 oz bag Shredded Mexican Cheese (2C)
- 2/3 Cups low fat cream cheese
- 16 small tortillas or 8 medium
- Optional Toppings: sliced jalapeño, cilantro, diced tomato, sour cream
heat oven 375.
coat one baking dish with non-stick spray
spread 3T of enchilada sauce on bottom of baking dish.
Shred chicken with fork. Mix with 1C (1/2 bag) of cheese. Mix one can of enchilada sauce.
Spread 2T of cream cheese on each tortilla.
Spoon chicken mixture on tortilla and roll tightly. place in dish. repeat
pour remaining enchilada sauce over top of rolled tortillas.
Top with remaining shredded cheese.
Bake at 375 for approx. 20 minutes.
Garnish with optional toppings