MUSTARD AND BROWN SUGAR SALMON
- 4 salmon fillets, about 1 1/2 lb (skin removed; thawed)
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Italian herb seasoning paste
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- olive oil (or regular) cooking spray
Adapted from google.com
Combine mayonnaise and seasoning paste; chill until ready to serve.
Combine sugar, mustard, and curry powder. Coat both sides of salmon with cooking spray (wash hands). Place salmon on grill; grill 2–3 minutes without turning.
Turn salmon; then brush with mustard mixture. Close lid; grill 2–3 more minutes or until flesh is opaque and separates easily. Serve herb mayonnaise over salmon.