Lemon Pepper Wild Alaska Salmon
- 1/4 cup butter, at room temp
- 5 kirkland signature copper river seafoods alaska sockeye portions, skin on, thawed.
- 2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- garlic salt
Preheat the grill or a skillet on medium heat.
Spread butter over the meat side of fish and place skin-side down on the grill or in the skillet. Sprinkle with lemon pepper and garlic salt to taste.
cover the fish with a lid or foil and cook for about 5 minutes, or until cooked through and the fish flakes easily with a fork. Be sure to move the fish around a little on the grill to prevent sticking.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)