Lemon Pepper Wild Alaska Salmon
- 1/4 cup butter, at room temp
- 5 kirkland signature copper river seafoods alaska sockeye portions, skin on, thawed.
- 2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- garlic salt
Preheat the grill or a skillet on medium heat.
Spread butter over the meat side of fish and place skin-side down on the grill or in the skillet. Sprinkle with lemon pepper and garlic salt to taste.
cover the fish with a lid or foil and cook for about 5 minutes, or until cooked through and the fish flakes easily with a fork. Be sure to move the fish around a little on the grill to prevent sticking.
You'll also love
- Slow-Roasted Pork Shoulder with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Macaroni Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Gold Fish Cracker Pretzel Mix 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Risotto with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BLUEBERRY FLUFF 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fish - Red Snapper Almondine -... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Date Orange Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon with Sugar Snap Peas and... 0/5 (0 Votes)