Peanut butter salad dressing
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Serve this peanut butter salad dressing over mixed greens for a uniquely flavored salad. This dressing pairs especially well with Asian cuisine.
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil $
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice $
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter $
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Mixed salad greens $
1. Whisk together first 7 ingredients in a bowl until blended and smooth. Serve over mixed salad greens.