Marshmallow Whip Cheesecake HEAVEN!!
- Graham Cracker Crust:
- 40 squares of graham crackers (crushed)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine (melted)
- 10 1/2 oz. large marshmallows (40 marshmallows)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 - 8-oz. packages of cream cheese
- 12-oz. Container of fat-free Cool Whip
Adapted from facebook.com
Mix together ingredients for the graham cracker crust. Press into top and sides of 9 x 13' greased pan. Reserve 1/2 cup for top.
Melt marshmallows and milk over low heat. Beat cream cheese; add marshmallow mixture. Cool. Fold in Cool Whip. Spread into crust and sprinkle with remaining graham cracker crust. Refrigerate until set.