- 1 -ib. Ground beef
- 1-lb. pork sausage
- 2 -cans (16oz. each) kidney beans, rinsed & drained
- 2-15oz. Cans pinto beans ,rinsed & drained
- 2-10 oz. cans diced tomatoes with mild green chillies, undrained
- 1-14 1/2 - oz.can diced tomatoes with onions, undrained
- 1-12oz. Can beer
- 6 -bacon strips, cooked & crumbled
- 1-small onion, chopped
- 1/4-cup chili powder
- 1/4-cup chopped pickled jalapeno slices
- 2-tsp. ground cumin
- 2 -garlic cloves, minced
- 1-tsp. dried basil
- 3/4-tsp. cayenne pepper
In a large skillet, cook beef until no longer pink,breaking it into crumbles.Drain.
Transfer to a 6qt. Slow cooker.
Repeat with sausage.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cook, covered, on low for 4-5 hours.