Guacamole Chicken Lettuce Wraps
The perfect Guiltless Guacamole dish.
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 ripe avocados, pits removed, peeled, and diced
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 head Boston lettuce, leaves separated
- 20 baked whole grain tortilla chips
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Adapted from thescrumptiouspumpkin.com
1.Prepare the grill for medium heat.
2.Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and cook for about 6 minutes. Flip the chicken and cook the second side for about 6 minutes more, or until chicken is cooked through.
3.Allow chicken to rest for 5 minutes.
4.Cut the chicken into bite-sized cubes.
5.Place the avocado and lemon juice into a large mixing bowl. Use a fork to mash the avocado until it reaches a creamy consistency. Add the jalapeno, garlic, cilantro, and cumin. Season well with salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Mix in the cubed chicken.
6.Place 1-2 tablespoons of the guacamole chicken in the center of a Boston lettuce leaf. Crumble one tortilla chip over the top. Repeat until all the guacamole chicken mixture is used. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Pecan Apple Crisp 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Noodles 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Gluten~Free Banana Nut Muffins 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Pumpkin Fettuccine Alfredo 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Southwestern Corn & Black Eyed Pea... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Jowl Bacon Spinach Salad 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Crispy Butternut Squash Spinach... 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Farmer's Fridge Mediterranean... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)