Cookie - Blueberry Pie Breakfast Cookie
Blueberry pie cookies for breakfast? These healthy cookies are the perfect get up and go meal for a great day!
- 1/4 cup oats
- 2 tablespoons buckwheat flour (other flours would probably be fine too)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon ground flax or chia
- Ground cinnamon and vanilla extract, to taste (approximately 1/2 teaspoon each)
- 1 tablespoon flaked almonds (or other nuts of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons soy yoghurt (or regular yoghurt for non-vegan)
- Handful frozen blueberries
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Mix and mash all ingredients (other than almonds and berries) together well to form a thick sticky ball of dough. Roughly flatten the ball with your palms and place on a small microwaveable plate.
Push the frozen blueberries into the surface evenly across the cookie dough. Sprinkle the flaked almonds over the top and dust with a little extra cinnamon if desired.
Cook on full powder in the microwave for 1 minute. Press with your finger and if it springs back and there are no visibly sticky bits and the berries are fully cooked you’re done!
You'll also love
- Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies 4.1/5 (166 Votes)
- Blueberry-Oatmeal Cookies 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Crispy Polenta Bites with Arugula... 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Poached Salmon with Cucumber Dill... 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Pork Loin - Orange Glazed Pork... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- PEACH PLATZ 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Never-Fail Divinity *(GOOD)* 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken Noodle Pilaf 4.5/5 (4 Votes)