Pumpkin Spice Spread
- 1 package (B ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar*
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 carton (8 ounces) reduced fat frozen whipped topping, thawed
In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, pumpkin and sugar substitute; mix well. Beat in the cinnamon, vanilla, maple flavoring, pumpkin pie spice and nutmeg. Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving.
Yield: 4 cups.
*Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Splenda No Calorie Sweetener. Look for it in the baking isle of your grocery store.
You'll also love
- PUMPKIN SPICE BREAD 4.6/5 (59 Votes)
- Gouda Bacon Macaroni and Cheese 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Summer Squash Sauté 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Berry Breakfast Smoothie 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Beef and Butternut Squash Chili 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken Tamales with Pumpkin Mole 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Fall Harvest Pumpkin Spice Cake Pie 4.3/5 (19 Votes)