salad - Roasted cauliflower salad
- 2 cups cauliflower- chopped into small florets
- a little olive oil- to coat cauliflower
- 1 small red onion- sliced thinly
- 2 tbs balsamic vinegar and 2 tsp agave-mixed together
- small handful raisins
- 2 tbs flakes almonds (toasted or natural)
- handful of fresh rosemary
- 2 handfuls spinach or salad leaves (I used a salad mix)
Adapted from includingcake.com
Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil in a medium bowl, seasons with salt and pepper.
Lay in an even layer on a baking sheet and bake at 180C for approx. 10 minutes. Meanwhile prepare the onion and toss with the oil remnants n the same bowl that the cauliflower was in. After 10 minutes the onion to the cauliflower tray and continue to bake for approx. 10 minutes until golden.
Meanwhile prepare the balsamic/agave mix and add the raisins to soak.
Pile a handful of spinach/salad on each serving plate, and pile the cauliflower mix on top. Finish with the raisin dressing and a sprinkle of almonds and fresh rosemary.