Buffalo Chicken Dip
This Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe is delicious. Your guests will be begging you for the recipe!
- 2 store-bought rotisserie chickens, skinned and finely shredded
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 3 cups Colby Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Tortilla chips (optional, for serving)
- Crackers (optional, for serving)
- Carrots (optional, for serving)
- Celery (optional, for serving)
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 55mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Beat the cream cheese, ranch dressing, blue cheese dressing, and hot sauce until creamy and fully combined. Fold in the shredded chicken and 1 1/2 cups of the shredded cheese.
Spread the mixture into the 3.5-qt dish and bake for 25 minutes.
Remove the dip from the oven and sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top. Bake for another 20 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Allow the dip to cool for 10 minutes, then serve it with tortilla chips, crackers, carrots, celery, or a combination thereof.
You'll also love
- Chicken Taco Grande 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Vanilla Sea Salted Peanut Cookies 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Mom's Vegetable Soup with Ham Bone 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Puffs 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- The Ultimate Crab Dip 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Paleo Spinach & Artichoke Dip 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
Review this recipe