Asparagus, Chicken and Penne Pasta
- 1 pkg penne pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 lbs chicken breast, cut in bite size pieces
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 ounces asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup parmesean
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 oz. Alfredo Sauce
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Cook pasta and drain.
Heat 1 tbsp oil in skillet and cook chicken.
Add salt and pepper to chicken.
Remove chicken from pan when slightly browned.
Add remaining oil, crushed pepper, garlic, and asparagus. Cook until asparagus is tender.
Mix in chicken with asparagus mixture and add alfredo sauce.
Cook together for 2 mins. Add this mixture to the pasta and toss with parmesan.
You'll also love
- Mushroom and Spinach Ravioli with... 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Karo Syrup - Cherry & Apple Slab... 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Tomatillo Chicken Soup 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Baked Caprese Pasta 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Creamy Penne Florentine with... 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Penne Pasta & Broccoli Bagna Cauda 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Lemon Chicken w/ Asparagus 4.7/5 (15 Votes)