Twice Baked Potato
- 1 small onion, diced
- olive oil
- baking potatoes
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 105mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place potatoes on rack. Bake 1 hour.
3. Cover bottom of a skillet with oil.
4. Add onion and saute until tender.
5. Remove from heat.
6. Drain oil.
7. Add onion to mixing bowl.
8. when potatoes are done, take out of oven and cut 1/4 of the top off.
9. Scoop out potato and add to onion.
10. Add milk and butter and pepper.
11. With mixer, combine ingredients until blended.
12. Add cheese and mix with a spoon.
13. Fill potatoes with mix.
14. Bake another 20 minutes at 350 degrees F, or until cheese is melted and light brown crust forms on top.