Pork Chop Spiced Rub (Could work for Chicken also)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 Tbsp unpacked brown sugar
- 2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 20 oz lean boneless pork chop, four 1/2-inch thick chops
1. Broil, Bake or Pan Fry (your choice). Prepare pan and preheat oven or stove-top.
2. In a small bowl, combine chili powder, sugar, cumin and garlic powder.
3. Add Worcestershire sauce and stir until paste forms.
4. Rub paste onto both sides of each pork chop. Apply liberally.
5. Cook until pork chops are no longer pink.
FYI: I've broiled with bone-in 6 minutes on each side.
WW Points (6 with pork chops weighting 5 oz.)