- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup Romano cheese, grated
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (14-oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10-oz) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Bread bowl or pita chips (optional, for serving)
Adapted from qvc.com
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 1-qt baking dish.
Mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan, Romano, garlic, basil, garlic salt, salt, and pepper. Gently stir in the artichoke hearts and spinach. Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the mozzarella on top.
Bake for 25 minutes, until bubbly and lightly browned on top. Transfer the dip to a bread bowl (if using) or serve warm with pita chips or small toast.
*Make and refrigerate this sensational, simple-to-prepare dip up to 24 hours ahead. Bake as directed.
You'll also love
- Brined Chicken Thighs 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Blueberry Buttermilk Fool 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Silver Dollar Ricotta Pancakes... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Gnocchi with Squash and Kale 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Basil-Garlic Butter Sause 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Pasta with Spinach Sauce 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Shrimp and Artichoke Risotto 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- PENNE WITH RED PEPPER SAUCE &... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)