Raspberry Lime Rickey
- 1/4 cup fresh red raspberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 2/3 cup fresh lime juice, about 5 limes
- 1/4 granulated sugar or honey
- 4-1/2 cups club soda or sparkling water
- 8 lime wedges, for garnish
Place raspberries and strawberries into the Vitamix container and secure lid. Select Low speed. Turn machine on and blend for about 15 seconds, until smooth. Transfer purée to a pitcher and add lime juice, sugar, and club soda. Stir gently to combine. Serve in tall glasses over ice, garnished with lime wedges.
To make this an adult beverage, try adding a jigger of vodka, gin, or rum to each serving.
Prep time: 10 minutes. Makes 8 servings.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Cherry Streusel Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chocolate Tomato Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon broccoli chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pan-Roasted Chicken With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Cake with White... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Brkfst: Chocolate Raspberry... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ginger Lime Twister 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dew-a-Lime 0/5 (0 Votes)