Coconut Lime Ice Cream
- 2 (14 ounce) cans unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 cup half-and-half, chilled
- 5 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 mangoes - peeled, seeded, and sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- Optional: Coconut extract
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Whisk coconut milk, sugar, half-and-half, lime juice, lime zest, and salt together in a bowl until sugar dissolves.
Transfer coconut mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's directions until it reaches 'soft-serve' consistency.
Transfer ice cream to a lidded plastic container; cover surface with plastic wrap and seal.
For best results, ice cream should ripen in the freezer for at least 3 hours or overnight.
Scoop ice cream into stemmed glasses or bowls.
Garnish with mango and and lime slices.
You'll also love
- Crunchy Salmon Taco Bites 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- BBQ Turkey Nachos 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Beet-Citrus Salad with Pistachios 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Crab Cake Eggs Benedict with... 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Pudding - chocolate avocado 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Orange Pork Tenderloins with... 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Thai-Style Basil Shrimp with... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Banana Coconut Crunch Muffins 4.3/5 (3 Votes)