Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- One8-ounce packageOne 8-ounce package Philadelphia-brand cream cheese, softened
- 114-ounce can1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3cup1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2teaspoons2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 1/2cups1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries (from a 2-pint container)
- 33 graham crackers, preferably honey grahams, coarsely chopped or, if you prefer, bashed into crumbs
Adapted from leitesculinaria.com
1. Beat the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, cream, and lemon zest with a mixer on medium speed until well blended. Scrape it into a resealable container and freeze until almost solid, about 4 hours.
2. Purée the berries in a blender until smooth. Beat the frozen cream cheese mixture with the mixer until creamy. Add the strawberries to the cream cheese mixture along with the graham crumbs and stir with a spoon to combine. If you want to evenly distribute the strawberries and grahams you can, or you can simply stir them in a little to create swirls. Return the ice cream to the resealable container and freeze until firm, about 8 hours or so.
3. Remove the ice cream from the freezer about 15 minutes before serving and let stand at room temperature to soften slightly. Scoop and…well, certainly you know what to do.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (487 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)
- Raspberry Beignets with Vanilla... 4.6/5 (187 Votes)
- Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake 4.4/5 (181 Votes)