EASY CROCKPOT POTATO SOUP
- 1 (30 oz.) bag frozen hash-brown potatoes (squared, southern style)
- 2 (14 oz.) cans chicken broth
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 c chopped onion
- 1/3 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese (softened)
- Garnish: minced green onion
Adapted from facebook.com
1. In a slow cooker, combine potatoes, broth, soup, onion, and pepper.
2. Cover, and cook on low for 5 hours.
3. Stir in cream cheese, cook 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until combined.
4. Garnish with green onion.